Monday, 30 January 2012



  1. Hi Erika, really lovely to off met you at 'The Glow' on Saturday, only wish i could of stayed longer to play, especially with those enormous needles, i am truly inspired by them, i think i need more extreme knitting in my life..anyway good to of met you and will hopefully meet again soon at C Wool with Jane in Broadstairs some time in the future.
    Heidi (

  2. Hi Erika.

    I've been trying to contact you via your website after Fiona Ross suggested you may be able to give me some advice. (i think she told you I would be getting in touch). You emails keep bouncing back. Do you know if there is a gremlin somewhere?

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    kind regards

    Katy Swift

  3. I never try to do something like this before because I just trust myself so use the Black Leather Hobo Handbags and the best quality black leather shoulder bags Women enjoy at with my own choice!