Tuesday, 17 April 2012


Coming this Spring.....My new book......'Crochet Workshop'
........ with 20 projects to hopefully inspire you to take up that hook!


  1. so looking forward to holding this book in my hands.... :)

  2. When I have enough free time I'd like to read books and right now I learning Japanese, so like the latest style of Women's leather tote handbags and the beautiful orange Platform thick heel shoes just enjoy them!

  3. Im not a beginning crocheter, but I still bought this because of the awesome projects!

  4. Dear Erika:

    Congratulations, I will seek to purchase, , your designs are beautiful and versatiles!
    I'm your admirer, I have his book: Punto Fácil - Editora Blume, and really enjoyed it.

    But, I seem, the pattern for "punto de escapulario" to be incomplete... because the instructions show two(2) rows (Vuelta 1 e Vuelta 2) and then indicate be "repeated 4 rows (Rep estas 4 vueltas)
    I ask you to kindly inform me if there really had been a printing error in the book and if possible the complete pattern (e-mail: tricoteiras@gmail.com.br)
    Thank you,

    p.s. sorry for my bad english